Sunday, August 3, 2008

Relay for Life and a visitor.

David walked around the mill pond from midnight to 7am. He did a marathon in length and came home limping. He is exhausted. In Primary some of the kids kept falling asleep from being at the relay until midnight.
Happy Birthday Steven, 40 is it?
We got a call last night from the Stake President wanting to talk with David and I at 8am Sunday at our home. David got home after 7am and in the shower to get ready for the visit. President Spackman got to our home at 7:40am. Well he wanted to know how we were doing and then talk with David.

3 comments:

meredith said...

I totally fell alseep in R.S. Everyone was going on about what a spiritual lesson it was and I just kept thinking, "Do I look like I'm awake" and, "Will I be okay to drive home?" I got home and took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap. I totally LOVE my husband for dealing with the kids all day today and yesterday- when I didn't get enough sleep b/c I was reading Breaking Dawn- BTW- everyone dies in the end- just incase you were wondering

Steve said...

One of us turns 40 much sooner than the other and should be nice to all the other siblings who may be plotting how to celebrate said almost-40-year-old's birthday...

meredith said...

Steven- I'll be 40 much sooner than you as well. Feel free to plan a great party for me. BTW, when you didn't give Lisa a topic and she chose her own, it went really well. Here, Lisa has a topic and it's not turning 40. Still, we're always up for a great party so feel free to plot/scheme/plan