Thursday, August 28, 2008

DONE!!


We are done with back to school conferences. YEA. All the school supplies have been dropped off and now we are breathlessly waiting Tuesday for school to start. Now I just have many many forms to read and sign.
Ezekiel is very grumpy and is getting upset and yelling for no known reason. Well I know. He is getting nervous about his performance tomorrow at the state fair. I keep telling him it is just for fun and not to worry about it. He is feeling sick and is very grouchy, NERVOUS! The women who runs the Mower County Talent show called to wish him luck today, I thought that was sweet.
GOOD LUCK ZEKE!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

meredith said...

Wahoo congrats on being ready for school!!!!

Good luck Zeke!!!!!!

H. Wimmer said...

Good luck Zeke...I never could have play the piano in front of that many people....