Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn and States of grace


I finished the last book in the four book series and it was a good story. It went way off from where I thought it was going, but it was a fun book to read. I really enjoyed The Host, Meyers stand alone novel, it had an interesting story idea. If you need something to read try this author. Wed site for Breaking Dawn.

We rented the movie States of Grace. Everyone was at a different state of Gods grace. It was very interesting to think about all the areas in my life that I am judgemental, because I do not see the whole picture. I really liked the movie in the way it made me think about many things that have happened in my life. Warning it does not have a fairy tale ending. State of Grace web site.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Right now I need Happy Endings!!! No sadness, no drama, no scares...IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK???? So how's your day? :)

ps-Heidi broke the acceptable gender pattern!

Unknown said...

I wait to see for sure. Zeke was an unknown gender until birth and he had almost three legs, and they could not tell. I wait to see!!!!! I believe nothing, nothing I say!

Heather said...

I'm reading it now. May as well since I'm just lying around anyway.