Friday, August 1, 2008

The Slumber Party for you know where!

WOW!!! This was all I could say when I saw the mess in the morning after Cenny's birthday sleepover. Never Again was my next statement and my next was What Happened? I then calmly got a garbage bag handed it to Cenny and said you and your friends need to clean up this mess. Candy everywhere and drinks spilled on the floor, couch, coffee table and pillows. I was to say the least TICKED!! I then proceeded to tell them, that I know that not one of them would dare to make a mess like this at their house.
Never Again. Girls are so different from boys. Qatar and his friends would not go to sleep but no mess. They kept the food in the kitchen and did not fight with each other. Cenneidigh's friends were attention seeking and mean at times. Half were asleep on the floor and half upstairs because of a fight they had at 4am. I did supervise until 11:30pm when I turned on a movie and told them to start settling down for the night. At 12:30pm I went and asked them to quiet down, at 1:30 I asked again and again at 2:30. At 3:30 am I told them to go to sleep or I would take them home. NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm I'm really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sorry