Sunday, August 17, 2008

Illness


Sick this week, yuck. Nothing horrible, just severe exhaustion, rapid heartbeat, dizzy(especially when standing from a sitting position), nausea, and severe headaches. Amanda called and said maybe it is Anemia. Yes, that could be it I have taken an iron pill in months. Well I have started iron and feel a bit better, but my new allergy medication has a side effect like a medication I was on that caused many problems with anemia. It is hemolytic anemia, now if I do not feel better this week I will need a blood test and the worse part is finding another allergy pill that will work. Stupid allergies and dust and pollen and other stuff. This is my disgusted look(I am looking at David)

5 comments:

Heather said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well. I know how you feel and it sucks! Hope you feel better soon!

meredith said...

If it turns out to be a virus you had I'm so blaming you for my family's illness. :) Seriously though, I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope that you continue to do so.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Complain, Complain, Complain that is life for a mother. When Mom's not feeling good nobody feels good. It is just a fact!! Sounds like what quite a few people are having right now must be an early flu. Take care of yourself, Mom

Nessa said...

If that is your disgusted look then you need to practice more!

meredith said...

Okay fine we got the stomach flu from someone/where else. I'm sure we'll be able to blame you for some illnesses this winter..... :)