Friday, August 15, 2008

Mail



In the mail today I received my letter from the school with instructions for subbing this school year. It does make me a bit nervous, I feel I will have to do a few days to feel comfortable again. I also got a letter about my background check for another preschool in town and surprise I am OK to work with children.
Gunnar has been working on his merit badge for Citizenship in the Community, so here are a few photos of our beautiful city. The SPAM Bell on the Mill Pond, the High School, and the Paramount Theatre downtown

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Hey...I'm in Ca. Kill me...no really, kill me. If you are any sort of friend you will get on a plane, come out here, and put me out of my misery. Finn is sick, the kids are constantly bickering, none of them are sleeping, and I have the headache to end all headaches. Other than that all is great! See you next week!

Dawn said...

Hey, you're hired! I just need you to fill out one of those tax papers (maybe a W4). Have fun at the fair.

meredith said...

Don't forget that you're subbing for me on Tuesday, September 23rd. Put it on your calendar!!!!