Friday, October 8, 2010

Old age and food

Being 41, I feel quite young, but I'll tell ya, the last few years have been really limiting in what I can and cannot eat. Cenneidigh was born and all of the sudden I could have no more dairy, I get completely ill when I have milk, ice cream, cheese, etc. A few years ago soy started to do the same thing and now it seems bread and bread products. I figure in another 40 years I'll be lucky to be able to eat anything. Going out to eat is not worth it, every time so far I end up sick a few hour later. This sucks, I think after trying to eat right and watch my calories for years(since 10th grade), I will end up hungry and grumpy because I can eat nothing but air. The ants can have my supper then, I guess.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I saw you using the blue cheese you dork! Corn salsa, lots of corn salsa...and hey, maybe they can make flavored air for you!

Annie Anderson said...

you should go and have a food allergies test done. I know Mayo provides those kind of test. take care!