Sunday, October 3, 2010

Choir trip in March

Gunnar is saving to attend his senior trip to Boston with the high school choir in late March(800 dollars). I wrote on the bottom of the slip that I would love to come as a chaperon(I didn't think I had a chance, who wouldn't want to go) I got picked. Yeah!!! Gunnar doesn't seemed to be thrilled, but I am. What fun. A few hundred kids, Boston, a long bus trip, a hotel, many restaurants, singing, fun, what could be better? I'll bring a neck pillow, ear plugs, and an eye mask for the bus trip, but the rest should be a blast. I told Gunnar that during a free time I'm finding a restaurant to have crab and other wonderful sea food in and he was invited to come my treat. I may see him that one time at least. He should be happy, I have a credit card and only him to spend money on. Win-Win to me.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I think I want to come and then you can spend money on me!!!