Saturday, October 23, 2010

I need a maid...I can't keep up anymore

I spent my first day off, all month, cleaning the piano room. Yes, it was that much of a disaster. Dust from the remodel(yes it is still going on and will be for sometime.) Piano music everywhere, no one wants to play what someone else played, heaven forbid. Bookshelves covered with not only books, but pokemon cards, magic cards, garbage someone was too lazy to throw away, screws, nuts, fan or other item parts, broken picture frames still with the pictures in them. UGHHHH... what a mess. During this process I have the dishwasher and the washing machine going. Vacuum vacuum and still more to vacuum. No wonder I'm too tired to do this after I work all day this is a full-time job in and of its self. Help!!!!!! Please I think I am drowning. Glub..glub...glub.

David keeps asking if I have any books that I'm done reading, so he can take them back to the library. "NO!!!! When would I have the time to read right now!"

No comments: