Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dumping these is expensive.


We have a great dead space behind out fireplace, so before we put the wall back up we stuck these old computers in there. They are not a hazard to the environment behind this very dry wall. It is $18 to dump each of these, we paid for the old microwave on our last dump trip. These three(two towers and a lap top) will be safe behind the wall and who knows, maybe they will be antiques when they are found someday. The space isn't good for anything else, I wanted to put a skeleton back there, but I never found one in all my closets.

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Keep looking there is a skeleton somewhere I just know it, but don't ask me how? ??????

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Too bad we didn't give you our two laptops to put in there.

Anonymous said...

there's still time

Anonymous said...

there's still time

Tara said...

Hope I'm around in 50+ years to see that episode of "If Walls Could Talk"