Friday, October 15, 2010

Tiny

This is about me and how I feel about something that was said to me. Since this is my blog I can say what I want. (hahahaha) Like I don't anyway. When we were skydiving, the instructor kept calling me TINY. Wow, me. In high school I was always the larger girl, my friends were all 90 pounds soaking wet(I was the bottom of the pyramid in cheer-leading) and now I have Vanessa. Well I was thrilled. Also last week I worked at Ellis and one of the boys threatened to break me in half. I told him I was pretty strong and he laughed saying. "You're a toothpick."
Silly I know, but I'm tiny and its my blog. This makes me happy.

3 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

That's because you are tiny Lisa!

meredith said...

you're tiny and perfect Lisa. That's how we love you!

Tara Rathbun said...

Funny how we see ourselves different than others see us.

And for the record, based on her pictures I'd say Nessa is the only person I know who is smaller than they were in high school (and she was small then) - and after 5 kids - so I wouldn't let her be your comparison. I've decided she's a medical marvel LOL (Love you Nessa!)