Saturday, October 30, 2010


JT says the funniest things, but now he's singing everything. Yesterday he was humming and then started singing about what he had for lunch. He laughed and sung about his friends and then sung a real song from the radio. Of course this comes at a cost, I never get any quiet. I try to talk on the phone and he sits besides me and sings. He sings while he plays the piano and if the music is wordless he makes them up, or just repeats the same phrase over and over and over again.
The new insult at our house is to repeat what the person said, so "Your so stupid." "No, your so stupid." Stupid I know. JT likes to change it up so if someone says, "Your so stupid." He yells back, "Your butt is stupid." Or other body parts. Last night I really tried not to dissolve into laughter with the comments flying across the kitchen, but it was impossible. He loves to add obscure body parts like, nipple, pinky toe, liver, elbow, ear, butt, anything that the other kids haven't used to yell about. Verbal sparring, he seems to have a gift, he may be a politician someday.
"Clean your room." "Clean your room." "You're full of crap." "you're full of crap." this goes on all the time, and now I just tell them that if they repeat anything I say, they can kiss any TV, Computer, Internet, Friend time good-bye.