Saturday, October 16, 2010

JT or Joseph or Bob?


This crazy kid has decided to go by Joseph at school. I asked him why and he informed me that if his teacher is going to make him spell his whole name out, he might as well be called by it. At Halloween Warm-ups, someone asked his name and he yelled out. "Its Bob, why?"
I worked with another sub I know today and last week she subbed in JT's room, she said she thought it was funny he wanted to me called Joseph, but that he was a sweetheart to her and very helpful. I showed her his photo to be sure she knew for sure who she was talking about. Sure enough it was JT she had had in class. Surprises, surprises.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Was it one of the characters that asked? He probably said Bob cause he was afraid they would come get him later ;)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I love him as Bob, JT or Joseph but I have always been partial to Joseph! I am sure next week it will be JT again.