Monday, October 4, 2010

Books 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 and 132

The end, I think? Didn't see that and I feel cheated it a way. Spoiled little brats who get maybe what they deserve, but strange and I wont read any more if she starts a new season.
Cute, I love happy endings.
Cute short romance. Takes the stress out of the day for me. Quick to read. I have three Iris Johansen's to get through now.
Cute short romance. Her very early stuff.
True story about a man who grew up very poor and made a huge success of himself. He was told he could do anythin(by his mother), it didn't matter if he was smart or not, it mattered how hard he worked and man he worked hard. A great story about a neurologist. His successes and his failures. He prayed and trusted in God to help him do the best job he could. Education is so important and it doesn't matter if you are smart, brains only get you so far. Hard work is the equalizer. Silly goofy cute romance. I swear I've read something else, but David gets the books back to the library so fast I can't remember for sure. I've been busy so my reading has slowed down again. I finished these in September. About 14.4 books a month on average. Lately I've been on a romance kick. Fast, cute and nothing like real life, which at times really sucks.

No comments: