Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This item was fun. A large bungee at the end that you hook to the vest you were wearing and then run as far as you can and you would get snapped back. I told David to hold JTs arms and pull, then let go(like a rubber band.) JT flew back and he did not think it was funny at all.

The House of Bounce Friday, while Qatar and Ezekeil were camping with the scouts, we took the other three to the House of Bounce in Rochester. I forgot my camera and I don't know how to get the photos off of my phone. David and I paid to play and had a great time. The large slides were scary for me, but JT and Cenny had no problems. Gunnar even enjoyed himself and afterwards we were so hot and tired we stopped for ice cream and french fries.
This slide was huge. At the top you had to grab two handles and hang by your arms, then let go and slide(really fast). The climb up was steep and the smell of hot, sweaty bodies was strong. Many parents sat at the benches and watched their kids go up and down. But it was a great form of exercise.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Sounds like fun. Glad that you had a good time!

Heather said...

It does sound like good exercise. I went on a date in HS and did the bungee thing. We raced to the end and snapped back. It was really fun to me. It wasn't fun, however, when I sumo wrestled against him in the big suit and he knocked me down and I couldn't get up and he sat on me and laughed. That was our last date.

Unknown said...

What kind of phone do you have? With my blackberry I just use a USB cord like with my digital camera ....