Thursday, March 11, 2010

Books 31, 32 and 33

This was a suggestion from David and I liked it, some language issues with the rough talking cops in Baltimore. It was interesting and kept my attention. A quote from the book, "A parent is only as happy as their unhappiest child."

These follow The Fifth Victim and continues the story. I would hate to live in this tiny mountain town in Tennessee where people drop like flies. Murder in a small town? How many people die before it becomes a problem? I liked them, but come on if that many people turned up murdered brutally in Austin I think the town would shut down and people would move.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Do you read all these books or listen on CD? I read, but geeze I don't have time to read as many as you do.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on one on CD right now, but only one of these was on CD otherwise this year. I learned subbing that even 4-5 mins can be productive time and realized how many 4-5 min blocks I was wasting waiting for something, so i keep a book somewhere to read anytime I have a moment. Somedays I don't read anything, depends on the day. Lisa