Friday, March 12, 2010

Some-days I want to kill my children.


I installed a new handle to the screen door yesterday, it keeps blowing open in the wind. The lock was broken last year and I forgot about it. I installed it yesterday still feeling under the weather, but it needed to be done. This morning I go to get the mail and the latch isn't latching when I pull it back closed. Upon further investigation I see that the latch part had been broken off. Someone was in a hurry so they most likely kicked the door open instead of unlatching it. I could kill them sometimes. Impatience is one thing, destruction of property is another and I am fit to be tied right now. When does the joy in having children start?

3 comments:

Heather said...

aaahhh. That would make me so mad. Maybe the joy of children starts when they give you grandchildren? Let me know.

Unknown said...

At this point I'd be thrilled if Jacob was old enough to kick open the screen door - it would mean he's sleeping thru the night :0)

Dane said...

Hey, congrats on not killing anyone! :)