Monday, March 22, 2010

Books 39 and 40

This I listened to on CD and it was really cute. A funny romantic comedy. I have another of hers to listen to next week.



This was a funny, strange and scary book. I've read all the books from Jane Austen and I never expected this, but it was very true to her vision of the times. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. Now I need to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I love all the movies based on Pride and Prejudice, especially Bride and Prejudice, so maybe the story will be great. Those of you familiar with this story no that this never happens in the book, it didn't happen in this book either. Willoby never planned on proposing to Marrianne, ever.


2 comments:

Heather said...

That looks...uh...interesting.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, choice look forward for more cognate articles promptly as its anecdote of my pick topic to read.