Monday, March 15, 2010

Overwhelmed


I don't know about the rest of you out there, but lately I've felt very overwhelmed by life in general. Constant stream of things to do, get done, go see, clean and cook. The illness in our home has been high this year and I feel like I'm never well. I'm home very little and in the car on a constant basis. Go here, pick up here, drop of here, and don't forget the other six people in the house and their schedules. I hate remembering everything and I tell the kids I can't hardly keep up with my schedule let alone theirs. As spring emerges, life just gets more busy. More subbing, more concerts, more sports activities and more birthday parties. We have an average of four birthday parties a month for someone. Family or friends of the kids. Crazy busy and I need a break from it all. This is were I wish for more money then I need so I could go spend a week on the beach somewhere, doing nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sunshine is taking its toll too. Clouds and rain for days.

Heather said...

Sounds like we need spring and summer to come.
Just give me a call and you can vent to me.

Dane said...

I feel overwhelmed just reading your post, living it can only be less fun.

Maybe y'all wanna look into that "just-say-no" program I hear so much about. Aahhhh!

I like the beach idea, too though. Let me know if you find something. :)