Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Joys of Subbing, sometimes there are some.


My boss called yesterday to see if I could sub for Amanda Monday and Tuesday next week but, I start doing taxes on Monday for H & R Block in Albert Lea so I said NO. She called back ten minutes later to ask me to go to Sumner 3rd grade as soon as possible to take over for a teacher that had to leave. As many of you know Sumner is not my favorite school to teach in, but I went. It was a great day. There was a student teacher in the classroom that pretty much ran to show not to mention lunch started twenty minutes after I got there and then they had 50 mins for Art and 30 minutes of computer. I read a chapter in the book they are reading and we watched a weather video. All and all it was one of the best days yet.

1 comment:

meredith said...

did they pay you for the whole day? That would be fabulous. I'm so glad that you have a great day ay Sumner!!!!