Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Resolution Continues

I will be making my own this year. I was reading Dave Ramsey yesterday and I know I need a written down goal for this year or I will never achieve it, so here it goes.

1. I want to add $3000 to my emergency fund. (Emergencies are getting more expensive.)
2. I want to keep up with family and friends better then I did this year.
3. Sky dive this summer.
4. Eat better. Healthy meals. Veg. and fruits every day.
5. Yearly check-up at the dermatologist, gynecologist, 2 X's at the dentist, blood tests for all major items for my age, flu shot, all other health issues to stay healthy and live longer.
6. Pay cash for a trip to Iceland.
7. Read Little House in the Prairie to the kids and take them to Walnut Creek this summer.
8. Exercise 3-5 times per week in the winter weather. Summer is not a problem.
9. Put myself back on my To -Do List. (Oprah)
10.Increase my personal worship.

I am sure there are many more that I could list, but I want to get some of them done so I will not push it.



5 comments:

Heather said...

That is quite the list. I hope you achieve all of them.

meredith said...

Great job lisa. I'm stealing the Little House one from you. I've wanted to do that since we've moved here, but somehow I just haven't. I want to come sky diving with you- to take your before and after pics and cheer you on. My feet are staying firmly on the ground!!!!

Nessa said...

Come on Lisa #4? What will the chocolate and nutella factories do without your support...I guess that I will have to take up the slack for you. It will be hard, but for you, I will make the sacrifice!

Ashley said...

That is a good idea...I am going to write down my new year goals too!!! THanks!!!!!!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.