Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big mistake.



We were sitting at Qatar's basketball game yesterday and Cenneidigh was annoying me so I asked her to sit down and be quiet. I said, "Heidi will you sit down and be quiet." Yes, I said Heidi and the more I looked at Cenneidigh after that the more I realized she does look alot like my sister Heidi. It would be nice if one of my kids looked like me. Qatar is always being told he looks like my brother Steven and Gunnar and Zeke look just like David. JT looks like my brother in-law Karl. Strange but true. Maybe Parker looks like me, what do you think?

2 comments:

Nessa said...

WOW...the resemblence is uncanny!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

How about all the people that think you and Heidi are twins when they see pictures of you. Heidi's new baby looks like you when you were brand new does that help at all??