Friday, January 30, 2009

Science Fair Time Again


Ezekiel is required to participate this year. Last year was optional and we helped him quite a lot to get the whole idea of the scientific process and the design of the display board. This year he is on his own. He is looking into the effects of acid rain on buildings and structures. He set up the test and I just bought the items needed, we will see. Last year he won an award and was very excited. Go ZEKE!!!!
These are glasses filled with either water or a mixture of water and vinegar. Chalk is the material he is watching get eaten away. I have had these in my kitchen counter since Saturday in various stages of decay and some are gross looking. Getting my counters back will be nice.

2 comments:

Nessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nessa said...

I live in fear of the Science Fair...hopefully I'll be prepared by the time that Cade is ready for it!
Good Luck Zeke!