Friday, January 2, 2009

Busy Busy

Sorry for not blogging I am working on the second draft of my book and I am finding it tough to cut as much as I need out the the story. I am finding many repeated phrases and things that are out of order. I love it, but then I wrote it so it will be interesting if it is still understandable when I cut more stuff out to get it under four hundred pages. I have a new idea and I need my mom to write up all of her memories of how my grandparents met and all the fun stories about them and the war. Hey it worked for Nicolas Sparks!

Next book I will be careful to be sure I am not going over board. Sorry about my photo earlier I must have not sign out yesterday and David changed my profile photo again.

Congratulation Heidi, Roxy is beautiful.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

WHAT??? I WANTED to edit a seven-hundred page manuscript! ;) Glad it is going so well. Sorry that we missed Church today (stomach flu is like a get out of jail free card!).

Unknown said...

I still have the whole thing saved and now I just have two other edited copies so I can add back in if I think I cut the wrong stuff. I fear anyone reading it and laughing at me and yet I do want an honest opinion, even if I just think you are saying its bad because you are jealous from how brillant it is.