Monday, January 19, 2009

Cost of children.


I think no one tells you how much your life will change or how much it will cost you to have kids, but it is HIGH. (I have had mine stuck in the house for over four days and my sanity is hanging. Too cold to go out so friends came over here too. ) Responsible for them forever!!!! They nickel and dime you to death and then they complain you do not do enough for them and that you are so mean because you wont give them everything they want or feel they deserve. Kids pretty much strip you of everything you were leaving you wondering what happened to your dreams. Yes, I am glad it is warmer and they are going back to school. I need a break(if you can't tell).

3 comments:

Heather said...

yay! I'm so excited for ANOTHER one. thanks Debbie Downer.

meredith said...

Hey , your kids can be free- at least for 5 hours. We owe you some babysitting.

Nessa said...

I am so glad that they are back in school. Seriously, if we had one more snow day I think that I would have cried!