Monday, January 12, 2009

Not feeling great. Detoxing.


I think the migraine yesterday and Saturday night was normal for me, but the stomach up set that followed was not.(My stomach is always upset during the migraine but gets better when it is over.) I decided to eat healthier as a New Years Resolution and man I think it is killing me. The more fruit and vegs I eat the sicker I feel. If we are suppose to eat healthy then it should make us feel better, right? The peanut butter and jelly sandwich I decided to eat before bed last night made me feel better, but I bet if I had gone for a piece of fruit or a veg. I would have been sick again. I will keep trying, but I better feel better soon or it is back to chocolate for every meal. I must just be detoxing, and I hope it is over soon.

2 comments:

meredith said...

Feel better Lisa. I'm sure it helps to have all the kids home this afternoon.......

Nessa said...

Chocolate...speaking of which I just made a TON of puppy chow...only 1/2 is left though. Well, I HAD to taste it to make sure that it wasn't poisonous! UMMM...yea for healthy eating???