Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Annual Share Holders Meeting, YEA!!!!!

We attended the annual meeting last night at the high school, so we walked of course(no parking for at least that many blocks.) The information is always interesting and PETA was there again as was the man who was fired for his actions during the strike 20 plus years ago. It is always entertaining to hear what those two have to say and Hinker(the man fired) had new material this year, I do admire this tenacity.
The boxes contained(every share holder attending receives a gift box as they exit the meeting) one bottle Chili Masters, one summer sausage, one package Natural Choice pepperoni, the worlds best pizza cutter, one green label Completes, the Spam Book, one dipping ChiChi salsa, 3 coupons for $5 off certain products. A great haul for one night of interesting commercials and comical comments. Go HORMEL!!!! All the kids have stock from Grandpa for their birthdays, so they all get to go every year and get a box also. We get to times the items in the box by seven. Food wonderful food I do not have to pay for. YEA!!!! Check out David's blog for a give away from the box.

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I miss mom going to the meeting because she would always send the coupons. I wish my kids had stocks than I could get the the good stuff..OH well..

Nessa said...

I loved it when Eric got home with the box...it's like a mini-Christmas! Sad that getting free food and coupons is so exciting to me, but it is!