Sunday, February 1, 2009

Memory Lane


David found a group for DT residents from 87-88 on Facebook and now we are walking back down memory lane. It worries me when I think about it, it does not seem that long ago to me and yet I am turning 40 this year and have five kids all in school so I guess I'm wrong
This is our first date. My ward Christmas party. The girl in the back was my roommate Marcia and the kid in the red sweater I knew for two years before his mission but cannot remember his name. Santa was a goofy kid from our ward. Good Times.

2 comments:

meredith said...

It's such a cute picture, but what I want to know is do you give him a good night kiss and did you ever think that you might marry him?

TStevens said...

Alledgedly she said she would narry me when she first met me. Officially I had the same thought too.

No Kissing until much much later