Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick of winter sick of sick kids


Winter has gone on long enough and yet we are only in February. It is 40 today, but tomorrow it is suppose to snow and be cold again.
Zeke is home sick and threw up most of the day yesterday. JT threw up at school, but perked up when he got home to drive me crazy the rest of the day. My stomach is not feeling great, but then I am taking care of Zeke and he took two showers yesterday because he did not like the way he smelled. An early spring is what is needed and I think it would be great to have an early spring. Here's wishing.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I hate sick kids and I guess when you have five of them in school you are bound to get at least one sick one. I hope you ALL feel better soon.

Nessa said...

Didn't we just get rid of the colf from HELL???!!! I swear, there are some really nasty bugs out there right now. I'm even feeling a bit off this morning, but I plan on ignoring it...denial should work don't you think?:) I hope he feels better...do you need gatorade?