Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog readers


David and I have our blogs on sitemeter and I have one international reader. Iceland, I wonder who that is? (HAHAHA) But David has several international readers. I love to look at the map of where the readers come from, it is fun to see who is looking and not commenting. It takes a few minutes to hook up to and then it sends weekly updates.
Cenneidigh told Jane(Jane calls the subs) this morning that her mom walks up and down the stairs all morning. To be fair I had to say she was right. We cancelled our gym membership and I walk up one set of stairs and down the other and around the house for exercise in the winter on the days I am not lifting weights. I have very little upper body strength and I am sick of being weak and flabby.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

You learned that from your Dad as I walked the stairs when it was too cold to go outside. Of course it gets a little boring unless you are listening to a good book. Also need to vary the stairs you take up or down otherwise it starts to wear on the one side always going around in the same circle.

Unknown said...

I rather walk up the back stairs but every other time I have to take the back stairs down. I work up quite a sweat in 30 minutes. I am looking forward to walking outside again. Parker used to walk with me on the stairs, but now he just stands and watches until he gets bored and takes a nap on the couch.

Nessa said...

I can't wait until the weather is nicer an we can go on our walks!