Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick of being sick



I am finally feeling better, but now David is sick and he kept me up most of the night. He has the flu with chills and a fever. He is miserable.


I am staying home today, I did not have any scheduled appointments and since I have worked 10 of the last 11 days I am taking it off and working tomorrow instead. I have two returns to amend, one due to my mistake and the other due to the customers change of mind(I even asked if he was sure about the return before I finished it(adding business expenses or not) and then two days later he is not sure and wants to make the changes). Amendments are not really difficult they are time consuming. I have been working dosed up on Dayquill and many other cold and flu meds to keep going this week it is nice to have a clear head today.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yep it is so going around...Noah had it last week and then Eli had it all day yesterday adn into the night. I am just waiting for my turn....I am trying to imagine being morning sick and having the flu at the same time.....YUCK!

Heather said...

I hope you guys feel better soon. We have not had the flu this year yet (knock on wood) I sure hope if we get it, it is just me and not the kids though.

TStevens said...

I Don't HAve the DAMN FLU Woman!!!!