Thursday, February 5, 2009

It is Official


We are going to Iceland June 6th -18th. We found tickets for under six hundred dollars, YEA. Now my bed is covered with travel books about Iceland and books on travel in general so we can be sure not to over pack and yet be prepared for weather. June is one of the driest months there so hopefully we will not get rained out. Swimming is a big pass time there, 7 thermo pools in the capital. It should be a fun experience and we are bringing Gunnar and Qatar they just do not know yet. I had to order birth certificates for both of them, I cannot find them anywhere. Passports for all of us since David and mine expired a few years ago. Now I am saving up for spending money for activities and things.

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Maybe you can tell us of some great sights we have not heard of her. We do have a friend who is a tour guide and he is telling us more and more each time we see him. I seems Wed are the day for Reykjavik as the museums are free on Wed.

TStevens said...

Please tell me they have t-shirts at the phallic museum that say "I went to the Phallic museum and all I got was my penis." Please o please - that would be great. I will even buy one for Rick.

Heather said...

I am excited for you guys! I hope you have a great time.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I'm planning a big trip in September but I keep changing my mind. Spend the money, save the money, spend the money, save the money.