Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sick again and sick of it.


David has the flu now and is laying down upstairs slowly wishing to die. I cannot get him to take anything because of the nausea. Ezekiel is better, JT is better, Cenneidigh is better but Qatar is sick now. I need to have a healthy family I am sick of sickness. What a mess. Qatar slept by the toilet last night and Cenneidigh slept with a bucket in her face. She is better now. I cannot wait until spring, the sunshine, and heat to get everyone out of doors breathing fresh air. I have been home most of the week with sick somebodies lying around the house.
I hate germs and viruses.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I think you need to find a good germ killer!

meredith said...

Don't come to church tomorrow, please.
Love, Meredith and Vanessa

WonderKitty said...

I am so sorry that your family has so sick! It seems like you guys get sick a lot. I hope it warms up for you soon!