Monday, March 2, 2009

What a morning.


Yesterday I needed to go to the store to get some things for David and Qatar. I had been busy with sick people all week and had not been on top of medicine needs and food needs. I picked up some Tylenol, Benedryl, oranges, grapes and other items the sick people wanted now that they felt like eating again. At the grocery pick up the kid loading the groceries mentioned the flat tire I had. Gunnar and I drove a few hundred feet to the gas station for air, but it did not work. I called AAA and they came out and put on the spare tire. He put the tire in the car for us to take to get repaired, but he pointed out the huge hole in the side. I do not think that tire is getting fixed. We got home to pick up the other kids and drop off the things they needed and got to church as the opening song was starting. I was tired and a bit grouchy. I mentioned this to the kids in the car on the way to school and Gunnar mentioned that it had been fun talking in the car and listening to the radio as we waited for the AAA guy. I guess I do need to admit it was really not that bad except it was very cold.
Everyone spoke about being happy in ever circumstance of life and I have to say it was a good morning after all. Qatar is still home sick today.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Seriously...lets just run away and leave the kids with the hubby's! I hear Tahiti is great this time of year!

TStevens said...

I am okay with that, but you should really write that in my comments so Lisa doesn't find out about Tahiti!