Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick kids = sick me


I was finally doing well in the health department, after the flu and a few killer colds this winter. Friday I had a class where one little guy looked awful. I sent him to the nurse twice and he came back, so after he fell asleep on his desk snoring I took him to the nurse myself. His mother didn't trust he was sick so she wasn't coming to get him. The nurse called again and informed her that his teacher could not teach with his snoring so she came and got him. Poor little guy he looked so tired and cold, he kept shivering. Now I have his cold, I'm tired and will be snoring once the kids are off to school. One teacher told me that after a few years of this I should be healthy again. I need to build up my immune system to all these new germs. One teacher at the kindergarden center was on antibiotics every seven weeks her first year teaching. Yuck!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

I think that we need to construct a huge plastic bubble that you can wear when you are called in to sub! I'm sorry you are sick...I hate feel cruddy!