Saturday, March 21, 2009

Everything that is wrong with this country and world.



I will agree with this smart women, everything that is wrong with everything can be linked to the Bush Administration. Randy's stolen car, global warming, my cold, the billions and billions of dollars we have all wasted, Parker insane behavior as he jumps at the dust in the air, the shortage of morals in this country and the world, my kids intelligence yet lack of motivation, world poverty, my messy yard as all the snow disappears, bankruptcy in Iceland, my piano needing to be tuned again, and last but not least California being part of this country. I never saw it before, but wow she is so right.

Bush is the problem, not all the other evil forces running the government now.

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What did she say!

meredith said...

and my crappy grey hair. What's up with Bush, he should have funded free hair color. Maybe Obama will to stimulate the economy.....

Unknown said...

AGI bonusus are Bushes fault, al the stimulus package and payout is bushes fault, everything including global warming is Bushes fault. She is an innocent bystandard who was railroaded into supporting this laugh. It is not her fault.

Nessa said...

You forgot the AIDS epidemic, traffic, lines in the supermaket, and whatever it is that makes our husbands think that 'meat-spin' is actually funny!