Monday, March 9, 2009

My life is not wasted.

I am definitely not wasting my life.

I worked today in the Autism room at ECFE again and I love that room, those kids are so sweet.

Editing my first book is keeping me busy again. Bonnie gave me the pages she has read so far with her suggestions. I needed a break from it and now I'm enjoying it again. I will be rewriting my second book as soon as I get this one finished.

Someone said, My Best Friends Live in Books and I Enjoy Visiting Them Often. I'm enjoying my characters again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monster-truck-party-supplies.html]monster truck Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi guys, my names Eva and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.

Thanks,
Eva