Monday, May 19, 2008

What did you do with your Stimulus Package?


This is what I did, after the new washing machine from a few weeks ago, a new bike. Yea!!! Electra Townie and it is so cute and so fun to ride. Gunnar said it is such a "Girl Bike", I said "Good I am a girl." Fun summer ahead of bike riding and saving on gas. It is blue with splash paint and fenders, internal gears, only 3 but, Austin is pretty flat. Light blue grips and seat. SOOOOOO Cute. I have wanted a new bike for years. My Raleigh from 1981 has been gone for many years, my Huffy lasted about one summer and now I am back to riding. Wind in my hair and exercise who could ask for more.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Now I want one! Great...that means a big huge trailer for the non-bike riding kids. Nope, no wind in my hair...just baby puke on my shirt. You're so lucky!

Heather said...

awesome! I think if I had one I would be toting babies in a trailer behind it too. Living in Utah though, my hair would be flowing in my face because I would be going downhill backwards.

Ashley said...

That is such a cute bike!!!!!!