Thursday, May 22, 2008

Qatar fought the law and the law won!


Qatar was involved in vandalism on Tuesday at the fair grounds. The story goes, there was a sign on the ground under some items and Qatar pointed it out and two of the other boys in the group then destroyed the sign. The police called all the parents and the kids involved, about 10, and interviewed everyone. They took Qatar's name, address, birth date, etc. We are now waiting to hear what else is going to happen.
While we wait Qatar is grounded to work. He will be pulling weeds,(that should take most of the summer) cleaning cars, cleaning bathrooms, picking up trash, etc, if you have anything that needs done let me know and I will send him over. He is cleaning out Bonnie's car Saturday.
I hope he works enough to never want to be involved in anything like this again. He is never going to the fair grounds without an adult again, at least until he is an adult. He will also be finding some new friends.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I think you need to beat your children more...or less depending how much you do it.

H. Wimmer said...

Lisa your life will never be dull!!!

Nessa said...

Hey- backyard full of Great Dane poop...Qatar is welcome to all of it. Seriously-there is no better punishment!

Unknown said...

Saturday good for you Nessa? I know it is good for Qatar after he cleans out Bonnie's car and pulls weeds. He is usually up early I will send him over to your house as Bonnie will have been up late Friday night.

More Beatings and Beatings are needed in this house there is not respect for me and my stomach that does not like stress and now I am sick from the stress of the last few days. PJ day and not much else done.

Nessa said...

Saturday is fine-just field me a call and let me know when to expect him!