Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lie, Why?

I heard a great new song today. I was on my way home from work(3rd grade at Nevelyn today) and the song said "Why lie the truth comes out little by little anyway". You can't hide who you are or why you do things. Sometimes people think they are fooling the rest of us, but they aren't. How true is that? Well it is and I'll fess up to the reason we're not sending Christmas cards this year. I'm too tired is the truth and the idea of addressing and folding all those letters is just too much. Lazy maybe, but with all the other things I have to do I don't have the energy or desire. I appreciate you all, but oh well what can I say. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You ALL.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Jake says "Look dat big nose! mom you have a wittle nose not like dat big one."
-for that I am thankful.

I don't want to pay for Christmas cards nor do I want to make them. So...no cards from us either.
We understand Lisa.

Heather said...

p.s. did you really post this at 4:00 am? geeze.

Unknown said...

No and that is pacific time anyway. I post here and there and then schedule them for different days in the AM. Another lazy move on my part or is it genius? HUM