Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Broken window again!



Sunday morning I woke up to a large crack crawling down the brand new window we had installed two month ago. Stress is going to kill me. Money is just money, I try to repeat that every so many minutes. Friday morning we woke to no hot water. Money is just money. The thermocouple was broken on the water heater. The plumber made it by nine yea!!!! The window people came at 9 and tried to convince me it was something we did. NO NO NO!!! They removed the trim and we looked and the top had a chip right by the crack and there was no glass in the chip, so we are getting a new window in the spring when it is not so cold. So packing tape is on the crack now. YEA!! Stress, I needed to get to the kids concert so Amanda picked me up, David had the keys to my car in his pocket.
Money is just money, it has no meaning then that we give to it. Money is just money. Just Breathe.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Keep breathing, nice deep breaths! This too will pass!!