Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cenneidigh and the state project


Cenneidigh's class sent away to people they knew, trying to find someone in each state to send items of interest back. Kristi sent her class lots of information and these cool flip flops from Dartmouth. Thanks Kristi, but the candy was interesting and not in a good way.(authentic maple sugar candy)
The other day we were late to school because Cenny couldn't find her back pack. She was sure someone had moved it even though she couldn't remember where she put it anyway. I told her to keep looking and that no one had moved it. Well she argued with me so I grounded her after school and she declared me the "Meanest Mom she ever had." What a title I think I will try to live up to it now. I mean how mean could her other mothers have been if grounding her was so bad?

6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Sounds so typical - I think I have heard it before.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Well at least you now know you are not the only mother she has so when she get´s out of control you can turn her over to her 'other' mother and let her handle it! How I wish I had had that option!

meredith said...

you eat maple sugar candy is small bites. I'd take maple sugar candy of Spam any day- but NOT by much. a little jug of REAL maple syrup would taste much better. :)

Paige said...

no more buckeyes, too bad those were always good candy, chocolate and PB

Heather said...

Tyler always tells me I'm "SOOOOO mean to him ALL the time!" I can't wait till I have a teenage daughter to argue with. ugh.

meredith said...

Heather I'd be glad to lend you one- just so you could get a little practice in!