Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ebay Mistake


I was in the basement finding Christmas Items when I came across my gift from Heidi from a few years back, this Han Solo doll. As a kid I always wanted one, but could never find it in the store. I had Princess Leia and Luke, but no Han. Heidi bought me one when they were re-introduced in 1996. I opened a box and there he was in his box looking so lonely. I looked on ebay and ordered this for a companion.(it was cheap) I guess no one else wants one, who knew.

When the box came I was kind of asking myself what I was thinking when I ordered it, but oh well it was here I could now reunite the two in the box in the basement until I figured out what to do with them. I opened the box and this is what I found.

YUCK I don't want this. Hopefully the note I wrote the seller will get this taken care of.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I bet Han would like Space camp Barbie much more than Leia anyway. She looks a little more slutty and "dumb" Han is getting old and he probably would like that in a woman. Not someone so "princessy." On the plus side, they do have "space" in common. lol.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

You may not have know what to do with the original plan but now you have to do something with the new arrival - maybe you can send her into space.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. The seller made a mistake and mine is in Pittsburgh. He wants me to mail it to them and they will mail it to me. Only problem is that I was a the post office in line for over a half hour yesterday and don't have the time right now. Next week should be less busy. Lisa

Unknown said...

I spent about 30 minutes at the post office the other day also - people pack their Christmas gifts IN the line .. it's insane. Prepared much?