Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Those kids and what they say.


The kids were cleaning out the toy closet and Qatar was in the closet throwing things out and it was upsetting JT. JT said, "Why can't I ever be in the closet, I'm never in the closet, I'm always outside, its not fair."
Then the conversation turned to who is the dominate male in the family. Qatar said he was, and Zeke said JT was the town retard and JT yelled he wasn't, that was Zeke.(whatever that means) Dad was never mentioned as the top dog though.

Army soldiers are not action figures if you were wondering(I over heard that). JT just told me they don't have moving parts, now it's obvious to me.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

One of my pet peeves with all the toys was stepping on them in the night time the army guys always hurt the worse because of their little guns!