Friday, February 26, 2010

Books 21,22,23,24,25,26 27 and 28 Indridson is a master.

Not really scary like I would have thought.
I liked this even though it was very much like a text book. Lots of information and small print, but worth the time to read. This gave me great ideas and I like the part about having your spouse support you while you try your art. Thank heaven for David.
Good, but I've never read any of these authors and many have interesting heroins.

Love this author, loved this book. His writing is haunting, I think about it long after I'm finished reading it. I love the fact that I have been to the places he talks about. Great book, great author. If you like murder mystery this is one for you. Gripping, sorrowful, loss and grief. You feel for him as a man, as a detective, and you feel for his personal life and the way it has tainted everything around him and the way he sees the world. Our lives have done that to each of us. We each see the world differently then those around us. Our life experiences color our environment. Rarely do any two people see things the same way. Highly recommended. I wish I read Icelandic so I could read them all.

Three are the end of the series I've been reading, the author may write another but it will be the last, at least for awhile. I hate to come to the end of a series I feel like I'm leaving good friends behind. Off to find another author to explore. The last was a Bullet Catchers series and it was like the Troubleshooters, not quite as good. I'm tiring to find some new authors.

3 comments:

Heather said...

No wonder you don't blog much about the family anymore. You are too busy reading.

H. Wimmer said...

I really enjoy David Baldacci but he is more conspiracy he is a very easy read but fun too..although once you have read most of his book they become a little predicable. I haven't read three of his books...
I really enjoyed his Camel Club Series and I can't wait to read True Blue.

Anonymous said...

I have a goal of 52 books this year and if I don't really hit it when I can i won't make it. I would love to read 100+. To write one must read and read and read. We shall see.