Thursday, February 18, 2010

Books 17, 18,19 and 20.

This was a book on CD that I listened to in the car on the way to work. Not my thing at all, depressing and sad and I hate that. The start is the death of a couple who leaves 2 kids and 6 friends grief struck. The rest of the book goes into their lives, the ones left behind, and how they come to terms with their loss. Hated it, emotional roller-coaster and I'm glad it is finished. Sad and depressing and yes everyone comes to terms with their death in their own way, but it was way to long and melancholic. Yuck!!!!!
Another in the series I'm reading. The author has a gay son and this was about a gay FBI agent and his upcoming wedding to a gay actor. Interesting, not really my thing, but I was already in love with the FBI agent Jules from all the other books he's been in and this book moved the Troubleshooters story along. This reminded me of some friends I have, so it was fun to read.Another Troubleshooter book this was before the first one I posted. Pushed the story forward and we met some of the characters we had met earlier on. Another office opened in Florida for the Troubleshooters.
It is amazing that this man is still alive, he should be dead with all the things he put in his body and all the things he didn't. I love the last line in the book. " Scottish by birth, but American on purpose." Mormon mention and all positive. He worked with Marie Osmond on a sitcom and loved all the Mormons he got to know working on the show. It's amazing what the human body and mind can go though and still survive.

No comments: