Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Magic Jack and no cable.


I called and cancelled the cable today, they raised the price to 25.99 for basic. When we started basic cable a few years back it was 9.99 a month. We never watch it anymore with Netflix and playon so why pay for it. The Tivo now goes to Amanda and that will save us the yearly fee of 110.99. Now to the phone, I ordered this and will try it out when it gets here and then cancel the phone. We only pay 19.99 a month right now(another 3 months on that deal) Internet is still an issue I may have to threaten to leave for a better deal, we are paying 34.99 plus 5.00 for the modem. But with the other savings I am excited about getting our budget in line again. Kids are expensive, darn them.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Just get rid of one or two of the kids and your budget will be fine I'm sure. When does Gunnar leave? :)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Hey that isn't funny!