Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Highlights to cover the gray that is coming.




I had highlights put into today by Melanie and I love her she is the best stylist ever. Two weeks ago when Qatar was getting a hair cut I told her I wanted to become a blond. She laughed and told me she was glad I still had two weeks to think about it. I chickened out by the way. Melanie straighten my hair so I could see the highlights and I look strange with straight hair(my face is too round, forehead to tall darn those Bremner genes). The kids told me I was too old to pull this look off. One day young the next old, oh well I can't win.

5 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Tell them one day they will be old.. YOU LOOK AWESOME!! I love your hair straight and I think it makes your face look longer. I'm glad you only did highlights because they complement your natural color. I'm still trying to decided to touch up my roots (RED) or do some highlights on my own...

I LOVE YOU HAIR!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

Heather said...

I think they look good. You look good straight or curly too. Don't worry about what the kids say. What do they know anyway?

Dane said...

When your post first popped up on my ipod, I thought, "She looks fantastic!" I'm still thinking that. :)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

How come it takes so long for your posts to show up? You had your hair done several days ago or was I just dreaming. I like how quick it went back to curls.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I like it curly, I don´t like may hair curly but I like your hair curly. Although the older I get the more I am glad my hair is curly as I wash it blow it dry and am on my way. The other sister missionary spends an hour on just her hair in the morning, that would dry me nuts. That´s why I keep it short!!