Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

I liked this book, I have thought a lot about the main premise and I agree that we all have the power to change things. Not just things in our own lives, but things in the world as a whole. Good thoughts and positive thinking really can change the way the world is and will be in the future. Think about prayer and the power of it when we multiply it with many others (fasting for certain things, pray groups, combined thoughts, prayer, for a person or idea, good wishes, etc.). We are all made in Gods image and have a divine calling and divine potential.
Some of the book was predictable having read his other four books, but it was still a good story with lots of things to back up his ideas. I cannot wait to visit DC again, I did not notice any of the things he was talking about the last time we were there.

3 comments:

Spaz said...

Now send the book out here.

TStevens said...

I have to read it next - and it is #14 on my to be read list

H. Wimmer said...

I can't wait to read the book!!!!

http://familyquotesoftheday.blogspot.com/

Didn't know if you had my new blog..