Friday, October 2, 2009

Thank you!!!!!


After 12 days and counting I'm feeling like a person again instead of a corpse. I'm exhausted, but only one nap today so far. I have to thank all the wonderful people who helped us while I've been out of it. Tasty meals, calls, rides for my kids, and thanks to my wonderful husband for all the time he has spent taking care of me and the sick kids. Hopefully everyone will be back to school Monday. Thank you all so much, its great to know all the love that's out there. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

Renee Anderson said...

Glad you are on the mend. The cartoon picture is perfect and hilarious!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

You sure are blessed to have a friend who brings Kentucky Fried Chicken one night and Chinese another especially when the kids all love it. Take care and don't over do it just cause you are starting to feel better.